Cross-Country Trails and Resorts
(800) 838-9921 Toll-free to the site office
(905) 880-4855 Local line to site
Georgian Nordic Outdoor Activity Centre
Located near Parry Sound.
Hardwood is always the first to provide updated ski conditions - usually by 6:30am every day of the week.
(800) 387-3775 Toll-free to a recorded message
(705) 487-3775 Local line to recorded message
Highlands Nordic is located near Duntroon. Because of their higher elevation, they often have the best snow during mild spells. Speedy & accurate condition updates are provided.
(800) 263-5017 Toll-free to a recorded message
(705) 444-5017 Local line to recorded message
(416) 291-4335 Toronto line: recorded message
(705) 835-3546 Local line to recorded message
(416) 283-2988 Switchboard
(705) 835-2790 Switchboard
Cross-Country Ski Clubs
Members of the Five Winds Ski Touring Club are cross-country skiers who enjoy skiing on marked, ungroomed wilderness trails. The Club maintains approximately 200 km. of trails on scenic Crown land in the Gibson River area between Georgian Bay and Gravenhurst, Ontario. Ski trips are organized with bus transportation each Sunday beginning the first weekend in January and run until the snow melts in the spring.
The Scarborough Cross Country Ski Club is a community-based Nordic Ski Club run by volunteers in Toronto, Ontario. The aim of the club is to bring people together to enjoy the outdoors. Club activities include cross country skiing, canoeing, hiking, cycling, fitness classes, camping weekends, and various other social activities. The club was established with the help of the Scarborough Recreation and Parks Department in 1978.
Mid-week & Weekend Trips